Management CAREER PACKAGE
Positioned for, or already holding, an initial management role
Our Management Career CV package is for those at any age who are either looking to take a “step up” into management, or those already promoted into their first position with wider responsibility for more than just their own work. The number of years in employment is irrelevant and it is all about you and your potential to manage a function, as well as lead and direct the work of others and achieve expected results.
Key points to note before selecting this package:
- This package is for people who will manage, or are already managing, day-to-day operations and overall performance of a function or department, the work of others in that department, as well as perhaps having some responsibility for the financial performance involved in that function.
- This situation will apply to a wide cross-section of people in a variety of roles and industries who are Team Leaders or Supervisors, or have Senior or similar in their job title.
- Typically, this will suit anyone with 6 – 12 years' work experience, who has built their career and has shown that they have wider understanding of the function as well as the ability to inspire and lead others.
- If you are self-employed, re-entering the job market, or have a 30-year track record in leadership and supervisory roles (example: nursing, teaching, building, the Armed Forces and the Police, etc.), then this package could still be right for you.
- If you have come from another country and are in lower-level employment than previously held, this will help reposition you for the New Zealand market so that you can start to rebuild your career.
- This Management Career package builds a 'picture' of your career in a similar way to that of the Established Career package. It also documents your potential for higher responsibilities in terms of wider industry/professional knowledge and understanding, your ability to take responsibility for planning and directing day-to-day operations, allocating duties and supervising the work of others, as well as ensuring a safe work environment and achievement of planned outcomes.
- It also affirms your core competencies, needed for success by both you and your team as well as meeting departmental expectations and outcomes.
- If in doubt, call us on 0800 867 287.
If you also want a LinkedIn Profile to complement your new CV then we offer a 50% discount on the normal price of a LinkedIn Profile of $200.00. With this CV package the LinkedIn Profile is only $100.00 + GST ($115.00)
CV and cover letter - $460.00 + GST ($529.00)
CV, cover letter and LinkedIn Profile - $560.00 + GST ($644.00)
CV only - $400.00 + GST ($460.00)
CV and LinkedIn Profile - $500.00 + GST ($575.00)